RETURN OF GOODS POLICY
1. Any returns (excepting those for product failure reasons) must be received by Shoof within two weeks of invoice date. Shoof Area Managers are not authorised to accept Goods for return to Shoof.
2. All returns must have prior approval from Shoof and be accompanied with a Shoof International Ltd Returns Approval Number - obtained by contacting Shoof head office.
3. Charges for return freight will only be accepted for faulty product, or when an error on our part, for which authorisation or instruction must be given by Shoof.
4. In all cases, proof of purchase, including the invoice number must be supplied. A copy of the invoice is preferred where possible.
5. Any returns sent without prior authorisation or notification to Shoof will be entirely at the risk of the Customer. Shoof will not be responsible for non-received unauthorised returns.
6. Goods returned will be credited at the original value invoiced. Delivery or "administration" charges will not be credited.
7. Goods not generally stocked, or indent lines ordered specially by Shoof for a Customer, will not be accepted as returns.
8. A 20% restock fee, or minimum $10 charge, may be charged when Goods returned must be repackaged, or are a discontinued product.